- The Founders
- Lens Technology
Dr. Jason Iannarelli has been practicing as a primary eye doctor in Volusia County for eight years. He has clinical experience doing eye examinations for adults and children, the fitting of contact lenses, and the diagnosis and management of ocular disease.
Dr. Iannarelli was raised in the Ormond Beach area and is a graduate of SeaBreeze High School, Class of 1994. He furthered his education by receiving his Bachelor’s degree in Biology at the University of Central Florida. Dr. Iannarelli then received his Doctorate of Optometry in 2004 from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. He currently lives in Ormond Beach with his wife and daughter. He enjoys fishing, traveling, and playing golf.
• Bachelors of Science- University of Central Florida Orlando, Florida
• Doctorate of Optometry-Nova Southeastern University Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
• Externship- Boca Raton, Florida
• National Boards of Examiners in Optometry (NBEO) Parts I,II, and III
• Treatment and Management of Ocular Diseases (TMOD)
• Board Certified by the State of Florida
• American Optometric Association –active member
• Florida Optometric Association- active member
• Volusia Optometric Association- current Treasurer
• Halifax River Yacht Club
When you are looking for an eye doctor to have your eyes examined for contact lenses, eyeglasses or an annual comprehensive eye exam Dr Iannarelli an independent Optometrist is the right choice.
Dr. Jason Edward Iannarelli is listed at DoctorsDig.com